2/28/2014

Walking the Market

Grocery shopping is probably not the most exciting errand but also not something we can escape. No matter how much we buy its never enough. And how many times it happened we forgot something even having the list on us? Ahh…. I decided to turn it into something more enjoyable. Since I know, that I will have to come home, unload the car organise all in the fridge and pantry, I need to relax prior to this. Being a woman is an errand itself but its well worth it I believe.






Since I know I would spend rest of the day cruising around kitchen and home, I consider grocery shopping as a form of entertainment on one condition.I need to look good and feel good, feeling good though is strictly connected to looking good somehow. The most important is your hair and make up I think, it makes you fresh and vital, then you may just throw some really simple cloth on and you look cute. Jeans, simple top and something to keep you warm in refrigerated areas.


I think accessorising is like putting honey to your tea, making it more flavourful and zesty. Hence I try to always cary some small cute purse. Try it ladies and you will never stop grocery shopping. When it is all done, and its time to go home,  through this vicious crazy highway traffic, why won’t you first sit and have some coffee? Sit, relax and get inspired. You will come home brand new, and  everybody will wonder what is this chic chick trick?




1. Navy coat - Tulle
2. Purse - Anushka hand painted
3. Jeans- Jbran
4. Glasses - Fendi
5. Shoes - Doicis Italy

Photo: Ewa So

No comments:

Post a Comment