3/03/2014

My Book about Endo

ENDO for ENDOMETRIOSIS
I know there are a lot of you out there, I also know you don’t even know it. You are probably looking for some answers, solutions and remedies. I know you may sit in your home dealing with it on your own, not being able to connect with anyone who would relate to you. I know you maybe taken for insane, lazy or always grumpy. You are probably very often tired. You may have visited several doctors, researched many studies just to find anyone or anything you would identify yourself with.


I don’t know weather it will make you feel better, but you are not alone, and I think there are some answers to many questions, you have been looking to find answers.

Good news is, it doesn’t have to be this way, and you may start feeling better sooner that you imagine. I won’t say there is one simple solution or one size fits all antidotum as each case of our condition is very individual, but I believe together we can come to end of our journey for better well being. 



What I think is very important , we all would share our feelings and thoughts, no matter how difficult or intimate it could be. It’s extremely important to say it out loud. Its very vital to verbalize our internal feeling. I think it needs to go viral, for the sake of us, and future generations.

The more we share, the more powerful we become, the louder we speak the more people will hear, the more we ask the more answers we will collect.  The more we share the bigger community we create, the bigger community the less lonely we will be, the more doors we knock on the more we will open.



I have looked for a long time for answers, for solutions, for people who would understand me, for doctors who could help me. That was a very long journey, completely on my own, completely strange, very difficult, extremely painful, sickening and exhausting. But I have never given up. I have never stopped being curious. I have never stopped digging. I knew at some point getting through the stone age of unknown I would find a treasure of knowledge. I never allowed my misery to rob me of my precious life.



Since I feel as if I have concurred the enigmatic condition, I thought it would be a terribly selfish if I kept to just for myself. I am presently working on my first and hope not last book about endo! I am excited for me and you all.

I have a story to tell you! A story of my life as it has started very early because I was only 13. I am now 36, and just have recently found out the name of something that have bugged me ever since. And now it really doesn’t matter how long it took. What matters is how I lived through out so many years not knowing until now. I will be very happy, to tell you all about it, through my book, through my blog, through Skype or any other form. 

Feel free to join me and follow me. Ask me anything, anytime. You are all very precious to me. I feel your pain from far away, I want to take it away, please let me…….



I wear today:
1. Sweater - Ralph Laren
2. Pants- Nike
3. Headphones - Swarovsky Crystal
4. Hair Clip- Remington 

No comments:

Post a Comment