3/05/2014

Ready for our new mission

I am very happy to announce you my upcoming trip to New York for the Sixth Annual Blossom Ball this weekend.

Prior to this celebration I will be attending Fifth Annual Medical Congress:  “Politics, Ethics, and Controversies: Endometriosis 2014”
I am extremely anxious to hear about new ideas of outsmarting Endo. I am truly excited to see outstanding individuals being involved and concerned about this enigmatic condition.

I will be your very personal ambassador and journalist on location. I promise to share with you all the secrets and news. I believe you will enjoy it as always since I am traveling with my private unbelievably talented photographer and videographer EwaSO


I will  be streaming all through my blog which I encourage you to follow. We will make sure all the information will be up to date with some extra splash of vibrant accents. 

Countdown begins, and clock it ticking, join us for our next adventure combined with important mission to save millions of woman!


"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history"                       - Mahatma Gandhi


Read more about this even here.

No comments:

Post a Comment